Monday, May 7, 2007
Keep on keeping on
I waited until after dinner to run today and I was a little sluggish. I ended up doing just 30 min. today because I had to go pick my daughter up from Karate and ran out of daylight. So I plan on making tomorrow a longer training run--I am thinking that occasionally we can switch Mon. and Tues. running times as long as we are sure to rest on Friday before the long run. If you have any thoughts on that let me know. Too bad there is no remedy for a bruised toe but I didn't expect any great break throughs on that. Wow, Mark, you ran 6 miles today and I probably barely finished 2 miles and felt pretty good about that. Hope everyone's training is going smoothly. Bonnie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't imagine that is a problem unless we do it every week. I did the same thing this week too! Every once in a while can't be too bad!
You and me both on the "glad to get in two" I think I made 3, but I was out for my hour. You are moving faster than me! I have got to start puching myself on the Tuesday run! I am hoping that my NIKE + will help out. I am breaking down this week to get it!
Have a good week.
Post a Comment